Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bedazzle.

Alright,
So I haven't written in about two days.
I had a horrible day yesterday, Wasn't feeling well-
But then the lovely devin came to the rescue and took me out at 9:30PM
So my night was deffinatly amazing, <3 And we saw a fantastic movie called; The book of Eli-
MOVIE REVIEW:


Kay, so at first I thought that this movie was going to be shit -
Devin just told me it was a movie he wanted to see, and he gave me a few dorky facts like "Post-Apocolypse" etc.
I deffinatly didn't think it was going to be something I enjoyed-
But it was incredible.
The movie is basically about Eli's Journey travelling west-
After the world is pretty much a wreck; and theres hardly many people around-
It's a struggle just to find water, and things needed for survival;
God told Eli to travel west, and that God himself would look over him and protect him-
So he does some crazy jackie-chan shit; Kills people who attempt to kill him-
Etc etc.
The ending was a shocker though; Not going to tell you what is-
But your just going to be like "WTF; how did he manage to do some cool shit!" O_O




So I started to Bedazzle some electronics today; Including my Samsung Cellphone and JVC Youtube Video Camera next up is a Tamagochi; aha-
I got to stop at the craft store tomorrow to get new rhinstones and jewels to decorate! Yay
And yes, I'm a Tamagochi addict now, the old school kicking in- But whatever;
Dont care what people say about it, Aha; Its my own little bet;
Hehe <3
Kay, My phones vibrating off the hook, and i'm getting facebook notifactions so i'm going to stop writing!
Twitter: Poison_Inked
Facebook: Http://www.facebook.com/Stephanie.SJLL
<3

1 comment: