Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Green Monster.

The Green Monster-
That is jealousy right?
Well, I have a bad case of it; and it's really annoying.
Bad habit, and I wish I could shake it.
There really isnt any point to being jealous.
Everyone is there own person, and we should just accept that. Right?
I do accept myself, I am proud of my body and the way I look.
But I do get insecure, I'm not perfect.

I deffinatly am not flawless.

-
Anyways!
To get to know me a little more;
Heres another picture of me :)
I only have the one picture of me posted on both my twitter, and blog.
This picture is kind of old, But hey! Atleast you get to see what I look like..
-
I like to draw, and write, and alter clothes!
So if you want me to draw soemthing specific, write a poem, ... so on and so forth..
Let me know.. I'm up to the challenge. :)

1 comment: