Thursday, January 28, 2010

Make your tears last.

Make your tears last,
Don't cry my dear.
I shutter at your weakness.
Don't go, Don't leave my stranded heart.
Feel your power,
Embrace me in your arms.
Don't shed another tear.
Don't leave me tonight.
Haven't wrote in a while.
Somethings have been happening- That I either just wanted to hide,
Or not want to write any emotions down, or talk about it for that matter.
It has been boring lately, Lonley.
Hung out with a good friend called Beccy.
We went to the store; and bought some of our favorite foods-
Then cooked it; and ate over a candlelight lunch;
It was amazing-
Also listened to Shania Twain just like we used to do when we were 9 aha!
Lots of memories, Lots of fun.
-
I went to ortho today; and got my retainer-
It's clear so no one can tell i'm wearing it -
But It feels like everyone can, It feels like i'm wearing a mouth guard.
Hate it, but whatever- My teeth are perfectly straight; so got to keep them that way.
-
I have so many plans for this year;
Travelling, and a few things with a couple peopl are already planned out-
Also a friend is coming here.
Going to be interesting, say the least.
2010 deffinatly is going to hide many secrets-
Lets just see how fast it takes for them to surface...

No comments:

Post a Comment