Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome to the world of Poison Inked..
I created this blog just to clear my head, and write about anything and everything.
The username Poison Inked is used on my Twitter account, so search me for insider status updates.
I always have a new story to tell, Wether it be a bad one or good one.
My life is a huge adventure.
Be prepared to join a rollarcoaster of emotions, and battle life by my side- as you venture through my blog, Reading about drama and my interests that will soon be yours too.
The fun begins...

xoxo,
Poison

3 comments:

  1. I'm ready for this I really can't wait. you seem as a pretty interesting person. and rollarcoasters of emotions are my specialty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rollarcoasters of emotions- I think everyone can agree with that aha.
    Life is so complicated sometimes..
    I'm excited that your reading my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited I'm reading your blog too it is pretty awesome. yeah life is complicated but we make it work :)

    ReplyDelete