Friday, January 22, 2010

Good Morning.

What a shitty night and morning it has been.
I got no sleep at all last night, Horrible.
Now its really dark, and thundering- Perfect for my mood.
So as i'm sitting here, I just can't stop thinking about things.
Knowing how badly i've messed up since Summer.
Hurting someone I truley love.
Compltely disregarding any friendships.
Deffinatly a shitty end to 2009.
Today my time is devoted to killing people in COD.
Letting out all my fustration.

So, I believe everyone should Add my good friend Seege2009 (twitter)
and check out his blog www.seege2009.blogspot.com
He has helped me through a hard time, that will sure get harder as the time progresses.
I'm so glad to have met him; and been able to talk with him.

Hope you all have a good day

xoxo
Poison

1 comment:

  1. it's what I'm here for sweetheart. anything at all I'm here

    ReplyDelete