Monday, January 11, 2010

Time for a change..

2009 was a drag.
I think many people can agree, that it wasn't the finest year.
I'm so excited for 2010.
I get to travel to Paris/Italy and Venice in March with my Fashion Class.
Spending a couple days at a fashion college, which is going to me an amazing experience!
I get to start an amazing year with my boyfriend Devin-
And hopefully we can go on some crazy adventures this year.
This is going to sound super dorky, but theirs a Harry Potter Exhibition going on at the Ontario Science Centre in April; and I really want to go!
There's going to be props from the actual movie displayed, a full room replica of the griffindo common room and great hall, You also get to try on a sorting hat just for fun- and pull a myndrake out of its pot in a herbology class; Just like in Harry Potter!
Aha,
I deffinatly dont look like the kind of girl to be into this stuff,
But I love it, I got a major dork side to me.
Can't wait for this year!
-
Ortho appoitment at 6:30 tonight... Nervous aha!

1 comment:

  1. okay first off Dork!!! i love it i would totally go to one of those if it was around me :). and paris i'm jealous majorly and i hope Devin treats you right. good luck if you need anything throughout this year i'm here

    ReplyDelete