Monday, January 11, 2010

Review

Good Morning!
I had a very interesting dream last night.
I was running through a maze, I had to beat the clock or else the world would blow up.
Sounds kind of far fetched right?
As I was running I was thinking about life and the world.
If I didn't beat the clock and the world blew up would it matter?
Everyone would be dead, and for those who believe in the after life- they'd be together again?
I woke up in the middle of the dream- I wish I knew how it ended.
-
Before you read into my life, I should tell you a bit about myself.
My name is Stephanie- or Stephy.
I am 16 years old.
I don't go to school, and I don't have a job-
Many people by hearing this thinks that my life is over.
I go back to school in february.
I took a little break from it, and i've heard from a lot of people how big of a mistake that was.
But it was the greatest thing I have ever done.
I feel like i've found myself.
I have had so much free time to focus on things I love, and to think about life.
But, I'm sure you'll hear more about this later as I proceed further in this blog.
This blog is almost like my diary, a very public diary.
I'll talk about everything I love;
Fashion, Celebrity Gossip, Xbox, etc..
I'll give you product reviews about;
Makeup, Videogames, Random objects
-
Theres alot to come so don't miss out!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are going back to school lol I'm glad you had time to focus on the things you love and hopefully when you are back you can still focus on it while having more to do. and i look forward to hearing about fashion I spend most of my life in sweatpants lol however xbox is something I do do lol :)

    ReplyDelete