Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hehehe.

Alrighty,
I'm really fustrated at Blogger grrr!
Won't let me comment on seege's posts..
I'm stll determined, Bahaha!
-
I GET MY BRACES OFFF TODAY!
I got my bottoms off a couple of weeks ago, but.... tops are x10 more important..
And they are gone today! :)
YAY!
And then going to get my G1 afterwards..
I've hardly studied aha, Haven't even picked up the book- Just did online practice test.
But whatevs; I've been driving random shit my whole life; so road signs are like easy- rules and shit for cars though... Thats what I'm doing the practice test for aha
Mm! and going to the mall, as every day aha!
But I need a new leather jacket; cause mine went MIA-
Someone deffinatly jacked it.. Hurmpfs.
And I need new wedge boots; cause a certain boy hates my uggs bahaha.
-
So twitter made it clear that nearly everything I do, or say is being monitored by someone...
So now I need to watch what I say baha.
God don't you just hate that? I like talking about whatever I please to.
Such a nasty habit; But I love it heheheh.
Another nsaty habit... saying "hehehe"
Even in real life my laugh chnaged into this evil little girl laugh;
No wonder people call me F**ked aha.
-
Anywayssss..
I got to practice some more, Than get all ready and what not..
<3
J'adore you.

2 comments:

  1. hey you said my name go me lol I'm glad the braces are gone. yayness and we're friends now lol yay on another note hope you feel better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling a little better, Kind of-
    Aha!
    And of course you were mentioned dahling.

    ReplyDelete