Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wow

Alright, Today I realized that I cannot cook.
I attempted to make perogies but it just didn't work.
Smoke everywhere, And now I have a headache from it.
Disgusting-
I'm so excited for tomorrow.
I'm going to go take my drivers test, so I can get my G1 finally.
Hate that they have been on strike for SO long.
Also, I am getting my braces off. Yay for straight teeth!
Except I have to wear a see through retainer for a pretty long time-
But whatever, "Yay for straight teeth!"
I am offically 100% in love with elvis and if he was a live still I would marry him.
At 75 i'm sure he would still be handsome? Aha.
Can anyone say... GOLD DIGGER-
-
Kay so I live in this semi-small town.
Well they are trying to make it bigger, which kinda sucks.
And the street I live in never has anything going on- cause its all old people!
But this car randomly stopped infront of my house and two guys came out of it and they started swearing at eachother - and fighting; and honking.
It was entertaining,
It was like MTV infront of my house- I was really excited aha!
Of course my sister, being blonde- Was freaking out thinking that they were going to steal her car aha!
But it was funny. It made my whole day.
Love gangster guys who think they are the shit and can kill everything in their sight.
-
Follow me on twitter: Poison_Inked
yay!

2 comments:

  1. lol i can cook very well :p lol as for gangster who doesn't like a bunch of punks who have no clue about anythihng lol. i'm glad that made your day

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did make my day, I wish it could happen every week, I love my home town so much.

    ReplyDelete