Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A brand new day.

Oh, It's going to be a wonderful day-
I feel it deep inside my bones!
Pretty much fell asleep on the phone with my boyfriend, Then got woken up by yet another phone call from him.
It was lovely <3

I am currently working on a poem called "Everlasting beating heart" I will post it as soon as I get it finished, Most deffinatly. Today, I am changing my Blog Layout- Yay! If anyone is into the whole blog template thing, either your always searching for one yourself- Or you can actually create ones. I'm looking for a layout similar to my twitter; The pink Zebra background! Any zebra would be cool- but of course; ME = PINK aha

If anyone has xbox live- my gamer tag is: xTERRORxSJLLx
I'm deffinatly not the best gamer out there, But I feel as though for a girl- I'm rockin it.

COD4, COD: World at War and COD MW2 is pretty much all I play.
If anyone wants to like give me a review for any other amazing game just let me know-
I have a decent amount of games, but never play them-
Including Tony Hawk RIDE; aha-
That game I played for like an hour; Then as soon as they told me to balance on the skateboard - I was like...... F this shit. aha

Okay, So I have stated in my interests that I like photography-
I feel as if Everyone enjoys photography, How could you not?
So i'm going to post a picture I took from about a year or two ago;

Morgan Anita Joyce

I have alot more, so If you want to see them, Just leave a comment.
I have alot of Landscapes, Sunsets, Water, Portraits, Objects... Pretty much anything I got it.
And anything you want to see in perticular I could probablly go out and take too! Hehe.

Okay, I'll probablly be writing again in a bit-
Today feels like a blogging today!

xoxo
Poison

4 comments:

  1. A brand new day with some brand new thoughts. :) Cool blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started writing poems again! i haven't in years! i wrote one this morning on my blog if you wanna check it out and let me know what you think! :) dont forget to follow me on here! hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!
    And Christi I followed you I believe- Baha;
    I was almost postive I did?
    <3
    I will check out both your blogs and comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well we do fit together very well. I'm a photographer as well :p idk if we've talked about this I cannot wait to read the other poem you're a brilliant writer. :)

    ReplyDelete